Tuesday 26 May 2009

Ooops I forgot about this

Yes well these last days have been erm....funny
monday i went to kierans cos dale invited me to a sleepover there so i went as broke there washing basket while playing border control* (Not my fault but acctually kierans for dropping a matress on my head while i was standing on some stairs and dales for jumping on my back afterwards.) the next round of that game me dale and chris just killed kieran and his brother because me and dale ambushed them from behind and trapped them between two matresses and then just slaughtered them.
i then hurt my back cos i half fell down some stairs and into the door frame and dale grabbed my arm and pulled it really far so i gave up in that round.
we then went downstairs and kierans pyscho brother was trying to break into the food box with some knives, then he started cutting up fruit and throwing it at us. then he started playing baseball with an apple and big knife......MAD MAD MAD!
after that his brother and his friend dave(really strong rugby person) came home with his mum and her boyfriend. I then started singing on guitar hero while dave was guitaring and we ROCKED!!!! afterwards he watched 'The Inbetweeners' and 'The IT Crowd' until BGT came on

FLAWLESS WERE AMAZING!
we then watched "The Shinner" and it was funny :P
after that we went to sleep and then went home in the morning
then i had some nice little chats with some people (:


*A game where you have to get from the bottom of the stairs to the top, while the other team has to stop you using any means nessacary (Do not try it at home)

1 comment: